‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means AVC Wise Limited.
The security of your personal information is our highest priority. As this is so important, our website uses an effective encryption system which protects your communications with us and keeps them private.
We regularly change and update our Privacy and Security Statement. Please check back frequently for any updates.
When you complete a registration, application or enter details on our portal, your personal information is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Version 3 with up to 168-bit encryption keys (depending on your web browser). This encryption stops someone else reading your personal information while it’s in transit. On the website, you will see a padlock symbol at the bottom of the screen which confirms you are in a secure area. Your personal information will also be protected on our internal systems with secure firewalls and other measures to prevent any unauthorised access.
How we use your personal information
We take the privacy and protection of your personal information seriously. This Privacy and Security Statement (along with our
terms and conditions
of our services) summarises the way that any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read this Privacy and Security Statement carefully to understand how we process your personal information.
You may give us your personal information when you register on our portal, make an application for any of our services, or contact us by phone or email.
We will not share your personal information with any other party.
We will use the personal information you provide to us, together with other information, for the following purposes:
- the administration of our services (including providing and administering our portal and this website), including to enable us to perform our obligations to you and to provide any relevant services as agreed with you prior to any purchase of a service
- complying with any regulatory or other legal requirements
- the provision of customer services - like to reply to a question, or tell you that something’s changing
- keeping your personal information on record and carrying out other internal business administration
In addition, we may use the personal information you provide to us, together with other information, to send you direct marketing offers by electronic and non-electronic means including by post
You're in control
When it comes to how we use your personal information, you’ve got the right to:
- request a copy of your personal information for free (although we may charge you for this if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive)
- in certain circumstances request that we move your personal information to another organisation
- request that we correct anything that’s wrong, or complete any incomplete personal information
- ask us to delete your personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes above or if there is no other legal basis for the processing
- limit how we use your personal information or withdraw your consents for the processing of your personal information
- object to us using your personal information for direct marketing (including related profiling) or other processing based on legitimate interests
- complain to a data protection authority or another independent regulator about how we’re using your personal
If you want to do any of these things, or would like an explanation of any of these rights you can get in touch by:
- Writing to us at: AVC Wise Limited, Eastgate, Dogflud Way, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7UD
Emailing us at:
Calling us on: 01252 959 779
Please note that if you wish to exercise your right to obtain a copy of your personal information (also known as a Data Subject Access Request or SAR), you can make this request by contacting us using the details above.
Please note, we may monitor or record calls with you. This might be for training, for security or help us check for quality.
This website has also implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting so we can monitor the visits to our site. You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the
Google Ad Preferences page
, and if you want to you can opt out of
interest-based advertising entirely
by cookie settings or permanently using a